Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 41: Of Unexpected Things

So I was supposed to do this last night, but I fell asleep. Ahe.

It's still a bit... surreal - I guess is the word I'm looking for - that things between him and I are sort of fine now. That is to say, we're both fine and I think ready to strike a slow friendship all over again. Which is the surreal part, I suppose. Because I don't think a lot of people can say that they're honestly on good terms with their exes and are actually friends with them. Although, please still expect this girl to be cautious of this friendship and to let God guard her heart always.

I don't think I'll go into the full details of how our talk went here, but it was just peaceful, I guess. At least, I was peaceful after. And we sort of fell into an easy friendship - like nothing happened between us. For example, he was looking through the pictures that I have in my iPod and all of a sudden he goes "Ang taba mo pa dito." So, kamusta naman di ba? 

I'm just thankful that things are starting to be ok again, that we're trying to reconcile with each other at least. I'm thankful that God answers prayers, or at least He listens. I'm grateful for how yesterday went and how much of a blessing everyone was but I still pray that this cautious friendship that we're having now, won't make me stumble. 

Just friendship.

There will be no muling ibalik moments. 

Lord, please, please, please, guard my heart for me. You know that I won't be able to do it alone. In Your name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment