Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 48: End of Part I

This will be really short. (Oh, and this is for yesterday. ahehe)

I am thankful that a chapter in my life has officially ended - with closure and understanding that we both needed. I can focus on moving forward once again, taking care of myself once again, and just giving all my attention and focus to God. No more drama, no more problems related to that. It was a hurdle I finally jumped over and now, I really don't need to look back on it anymore.

Anything else I feel towards this is completely my own issues - the tendency to miss him and look for him; ako na iyon. And I know it really would take a while - again - for me to stop feeling those things and start to genuinely feel good about myself, of my own identity. Now, I'm just going to let God fill up all the empty spaces that needs to be filled within me, and I know that I'm going to be alright. I know that this will make me a stronger person, a wiser person capable of making Godly choices. 

I'm just excited to reach that point in my life na sobrang okay na ako, na masaya na ako. 

It's time to look and move forward, it's time to face the future with a smile on my face and God by my side. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment