Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 44-45 Of Letting the Good Times Roll

Again, this was supposed to be last written last night, but I chose sleep over this. My body has gotten quite greedy with sleep lately... Also, this might be really short because I'm cramming this before I leave for school. :))

Day 44: The Last of Us to Turn 18

Last Saturday, one of my friends just turned 18 [the reason why I'm putting an emphasis on this is because we're already in our 3rd year and she just turned legal. So young. o.o] and to celebrate, we spent the day over at her house chilling. And I suppose in a way, it's also a relaxing day that we all needed, and not just to celebrate her coming of age. The past couple of weeks have been stressful with reports, projects, papers, and midterms, so her birthday really was the perfect time to unwind. 

I'm just really thankful for my friends; these people who I feel I can really be myself with - I mean, it's not like I have split personalities or whatever, it's just that I feel really comfortable with them, practically soul mates with them. I realize that's kind of a weird thing to say, but that's exactly how it feels with me, like we all have similarities with each other. And with the risk of sounding like a freak and a nerd at the same time, the seven of them would be like my horcruxes (only I didn't have to kill seven people to split my soul into seven fragments), I see a part of myself in all of them. 

So although I did something during that day that I felt completely guilty of, I know now that I've been forgiven of it. I talked to God about it, and I know that I should just remember my convictions, stay true to what I believe in, and just continue to honoring and serving God with my words, thoughts, and actions. 

Birthday girl in pink :)

Day 45: Spreading the Good Vibes
(Bullet points na lang, I'm running out of time :)))) )

Things that I was grateful for yesterday:
  1. Discipleship with Ate Rhods - always a plus, always makes my day better :D
  2. Worshiped with the Children's Ministry yesterday morning, and
  3. Spent some time with friends listening to the message after, standing at the back of the auditorium because there literally was no seat left.
  4. Finally, my dad took me shopping. :))
Ok, so I will maybe expound on these later when I get home. But as for now, I've to go! Ahihihi Good morning everyone, let's all be sensitive to what God will say and do to us today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment