Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pep Talk for Myself.

I've just realized how much I've been slacking lately - in my quiet time with God and sometimes even in school. I know that this is something that I need to fix and need God's guidance and wisdom in. I told Him I want to be DL and qualify for scholarship, but if I don't get my act together, I won't be able to. God is generous and He hears prayers, but I doubt God will give me something I don't deserve just because I asked. I need to rearrange my priorities. Education is much too important for me to just simply take it for granted. 

Oh self. Consider this your first warning. Push yourself more. Don't settle for mediocrity when you are more than capable of achieving greatness, when He can help you achieve greatness. You can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment