Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 68: Saved Festival

I think I'll let the pictures do most of the talking for this one.


















It was such an honor to have been led to worship by people who have such a passion for God. This is just a preview of what we'll be doing eternally in heaven, and I am just so excited for it! :D It was just so amazing and overwhelming for me to see all those people to come together and worship the one true God. More than the songs that were played, and the testimonies that were delivered, I was blessed by the hearts of each and everyone who have the same goal as I do - to bring glory to God's name.

Thank You, Lord. You are forever awesome and amazing.

Til next year, Saved Festival.



2 comments:

  1. i was there too... I have yet to upload!!! I loved Parachute and Quest the best... Then Gary. Jodi was a little off to me hahahaha. Weird. I didn't get to stay until Citipointe but I wanted so bad. Parents were tired and deaf na! HAHAHA!!!

    Btw, yes, I had Oris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sayang you weren't able to finish. As for me, I loved Citipointe, Starfield (though, the audience and I think the sound system got REALLY loud), and Quest the best too. Parachute Band was unfamiliar to me, so... Gary and Jodi were ok.

    There are videos on youtube for Citipointe's performance. Haven't seen a complete video of it though, mostly just highlights. :)

    ReplyDelete