Thursday, November 17, 2011

ANYARE.

One minute I was watching The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and the next moment I get a text from Mr. Ex. @-)

Kailangan day after ang challenge, Lord? Kakarealize ko lang kagabi na medyo ok na ako ah. Anyway. Besides being bewildered, I feel nothing. But dear Lord, please just keep on reminding me that You are far greater than this and that I have You to guard my heart. I will delight in You, Lord, and not just on some guy. I love You, Lord. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Hay Will Smith :p
    and for the latter... anyare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before Willow Smith whipped her hair back and forth, Will Smith was first. :))

    It was an unexpected text message from him asking me how I was - after 3 months of complete silence from him. :)) Oh Life.

    ReplyDelete