Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's A Girl Thing

I don't know how many times I've blogged about and during my monthly period. I guess it's when all the emotions are active and I just really need a release for something. 

Furrowed brows, not amused face = GPOY

GPOY GPOY GPOY

So, I hate that everything right now just ticks me off and that I have absolutely no patience for anything. We had rehearsals for the concert on the 17th and I was just so flipping irritable. I suppose it was triggered by people arriving late for practice - which was supposed to start at 2, but the singers started rehearsing at 3. For me, being on time is really important - as a matter of fact, it'll be better if people got in early. But they didn't need to; all that was asked is for them to be there when they're supposed to be there. But I guess it wasn't too bad because I got most of my studying done anyway.

That's not the only thing that irritated me today of course, there was an assortment of them. And it's so easy to dwell on staying mad, frowning, and snapping at anyone who tries to talk to me - but I know that I shouldn't. I know that I should try to smile and cheer up and think of butterflies, rainbows, and unicorns. What makes this more difficult of course is that besides feeling like I want to kill something right now, I also feel super ugly and fat, and really vulnerable. This, of course, is very dangerous. Especially since vulnerability has the tendency to make me do stupid things - like maybe text a certain someone and just rant to that person. So I consider it a miracle that I still have the self-control not to reach for my phone and do just that. (I mean, we were friends and he was one of my best friends that I knew I could rely on when things go crappy on my end) 

Everyday is a challenge, today more so. 

Oh God, I know there was a reason why you made me into a girl. When I see, this is one of the questions I will ask - why do girls turn into an evil witch at certain times of the month? Love You always, Alyssa.

p.s. I'm not even on my monthly yet - this is just me, PMSing.

No comments:

Post a Comment