Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Song

"I'm telling the world, that I've found the girl. The one I can live for, the one who deserves" ♥
The past month, it’s been hard for me to listen to love songs - whether happy or sad. If it’s a happy love song, it tends to make me feel really bitter. If it’s a sad love song, it just makes me feel sadder, so I didn’t really touch my iPod much the past month. 
Now… Well, it still stings hearing love songs playing over the radio. But this one. This song makes me bitter and hopeful at the same time. :)) How bipolar, self. :)) idk. I just wish that I would find someone who would be proud to call me his, and love me the way that Christ loves His Church. 
Dear future husband, should you ever find this blog post, I am asking you to search this song, learn it and sing it to me on our wedding day. It would make me tremendously happy, even if you can’t sing. :)
I’m waiting for you,
Your future wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment