Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 2

Today, I’d like to thank God for His faithfulness. See, I never really thought, a couple of months ago, that I would be able to say that “I’m fine” any time soon. Yes, I’m still a long way from being able to say that sincerely, with no heaviness and an honest to goodness real smile on my face. But - and there is quite a big but - I’m doing so much better. And I never imagined that I would be able to say it quite so soon. 

God’s grace - it’s amazing, is it not? :)

And although today didn’t turn out the way that I thought it would be - training and going out with friends - I don’t seem to mind at all. :D And I’m grateful for staying at home, I was able to meet my brother’s friend, who was charming as she was pretty. I wouldn’t have been able to meet her and chat with her for a short while had I gone out. Although, as it turns out, it was going to get cancelled anyway ‘cause one my friends parents’ were making her go home. It was a good day, and God’s grace is an everyday blessing. 

I’m on a steady road to recovery, I think. :) And that really is something to be thankful about. :D

Dear Lord, thank You so much for Your faithfulness. Thank You so much for always making me feel Your love and for letting me know how much You care about me. Grabe lang, Lord. Ang galing-galing mo. Only You can make the seemingly impossible, possible. You gave me strength and will power when I was unsure of myself and You provide, even when I don't ask. You just know, and You are amazing. I love You Lord. Help me rediscover You, my first love. Help me rediscover the love that I have for You. 

In Christ's name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment