Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 3

Today, I thank God for a day with my brother.

I was supposed to help out a friend at Church, but I wasn’t able to ask permission right away [sorry Phoebe!]. So I stayed at home, watched a movie on my laptop before I decided to go down to eat anything. Ahehe. And although I wasn’t able to help out a friend, I was able to spend it with my brother - reluctantly helping him out with kitchen work. I really do consider it a blessing too since I don’t get to spend much time with my brother nowadays. It was nice, spending that time with him.

I also thank God that just as he uses people to encourage and comfort me during this time, He also uses me to comfort and encourage others as well. ToSJay, I meant what I said. I felt, and still feel the same way too. We feel lonely because we didn’t just lose the ‘relationship’, we also lost our confidantes. I still think that we’re allowed to have those moments when we’re overwhelmed by the feeling of missing them - just as long as we don’t let it consume us. I personally still have those moments, I still think about it and him a lot, but somehow, it gets better. At least, I manage to deal with it better now, unlike how I was a couple of months ago. :) We can do this, we are each other’s support group. I thank God for you and the rest of the AG :)

I laaaaaahve you. ♥

Hay Lord. Ang galing-galing mo lang talaga. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment