Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 1

I am taking saaavi’s advice will now start with the 100 Days as well. That would be, 100 Days of finding something to be thankful for, finding the goodness in each day and being blessed by them.

Today, I praise God that the heavy chest feelings that I usually feel lately since the end of a relationship is gone - at least for today. I mean, I’m uncertain if tomorrow it will be back, but for today, I am happy and so grateful that it’s not there. When the emotional pain that you have suddenly becomes physical, it sort of messes with your head, and ultimately makes you utterly useless. Lying on the bed, doing nothing, trying so hard to breathe steadily - all of these are effects of grieving. But at some point, we have to realize that it doesn’t have to stay like that; that I don’t have to stay like that. 

I meant what I said in my previous post. I need and deserve to be happy and so I will continue to make the conscious effort to be happy, to know that the only reason the skies are grey is because of the clouds - look beyond the clouds and the sky is blue again. :) Heehee.

Dear Lord, thank You so much for today Lord. For letting me feel Your love, for continuing to love me despite my numerous flaws. Accompany me Lord, be with me in every step of this journey, this situation that You’ve gifted me with. You are amazing. 

In Christ’s name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment