Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hating this.

Do you wait until you're sincere about it, before you tell another that you've forgiven them? Or do you forgive them right away after they've apologized, you're not really sincere, but you're just hoping that saying it will somehow make it true?

I'm just. Gah. So confused. I know that I have to, that I need to forgive him and be ok with everything. But it's so difficult. Especially when I feel like he's rushing me to be good with everything. 

Which would God appreciate more, the sincerity or the immediacy of forgiveness? Because let's face it, being human beings, both at the same time is very hard to do - especially when we've been really hurt.

Lord, please speak to me. I don't want to be hurting like this anymore. I need to stop looking back at the way things have been and start moving forward - steadily move forward. Heal me please, all these hurt and pain I'm experiencing right now. I know that in the end You will be glorified. In Your name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment