Friday, July 8, 2011

Good Morning God.

When a relationship ends, your best memories together can become your worst nightmare.


Dear Lord,

I know that each day is a victory, I know that each day that I don’t talk to him, I get closer to forgetting and moving on. Father, You are Lord over my life and I just pray that I will come to love all the things that You have in store for me. You know my heart, Lord. You know that in my heart I still love him - but I long for the day that I no longer do. Father, I pray that You will become the only one I will ever need in my life; that should it ever come to a point that I’ll never have that ‘best man’, I’ll be alright because I know that I have YOU. Father, You know of all the things that I’m going through right now, and of every other girl out there who’s hearts are broken and are feeling totally fragile. Father, I pray for the same thing for all of us - peace, wisdom, happiness and the joy that can only be have in You. Lord, we know - I know - that You are doing amazing things in our lives, and we thank You for that. Thank You for the love and mercies that You’ve continually graced us with. May we never forget about You, may we always love You, and may You always be glorified. In Your mighty name I pray, Amen.

2 comments: