Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Things I do at 12 in the morning

It should be school work. But I'm taking a break from that first. 

I know I haven't blogged in a while. But, sorry to disappoint, but no deep and reflective thoughts for tonight. Tonight, I bringeth GPOY :D Otherwise known as gratuitous picture of yourself. Or. Vanity. :))

wishing my hair would always be that cooperative
(yes, it has bad lighting and is a low quality picture) 

So I was checking if the dress that I bought a month ago for my cousin's wedding (which is this Sunday already) still fits and if it goes well with the shoes I bought two weeks ago :)

here be the dresseth

and here be the shoes :)

That is all. :D Now, back to trolling working :D

1 comment:

  1. *Cereal Guy Rage Comic face* ---> My initial reaction. YEEEHEES NAMAN! Welcome to ze club.

    ReplyDelete