Monday, October 24, 2011

Taking a Break

from Tumblr.

Of course, I don't know how long I'll last without going through my dashboard but I think it's needed. Maybe I'm overreacting, I don't know. But I just spend way too much time there - way too much time online actually - and I feel like it's eating my life away. I could do so much more if I'm not on it all the time. Plus, I'm becoming a war freak, and that's always going to end bad. 

And to think Pastor BJ just told us the one and only situation that we're allowed to get mad. 

I just don't get it, I guess. When did saying the truth - that if majority of the people in the world engaged in same sex relationships, human population will decline - merit being called a homophobe? I guess, I just don't understand what they're fighting for. Humans are humans, that's basically it right? You have your human rights and your civil rights - regardless of sexual orientation. Deal with it. But I'm not condoning homophobia or bullying or abuse towards homosexuals. 

So I'll take a break from all of that. Spend some more time with God and on self-reflection, and to steer away from anything that would potentially cause me to get mad again.

No comments:

Post a Comment