Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 11

Yes, this was supposed to be for yesterday but I fell asleep :|

Half of the barkada watching a horror movie

Today, I thank God for gifting me with wonderful friends. Actually, since summer started, it's always been the five (Jessa left an hour after she arrived) of us that saw each other regularly (because of summer classes) and we haven't really seen the rest. I've missed them quite a lot. :)

I thank God for a day well spent with them, hanging out, catching up and even watching a horror movie, getting scared and laughing at each other together. :)) They've helped me so much this past several months, keeping me company, reminding me how much they care and that they'll be with me no matter what. :) 

I've come to love them so much over the past couple of years that we've known each other. I am much blessed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment